We are Represent, a London-based recruitment agency working with the world’s best graphic designers, art directors, motionand digital designers, copywriters, strategists, account managers, project managers, producers and more.
We are searching for a Junior Project Manager and Project Assistant. This role will be an integral part of the team and reporting primarluly to the Project Manager and Project Director.
The role will involve: – Coordinating meetings, booking online meetings and diary entries into
– Creating schedules, liaising with 3rd party suppliers
– Maintaining studio supplies such as refreshments, stationery and any
other project needs
– Answering phones, managing post, ordering couriers and taxis for staff
– Preparing/ ordering of refreshments for meetings and lunches
– Maintaining studio archive and filing of projects
– Ensuring the studio is presentable to clients
– Assisting with project research, project management and project plan-
– Monitoring project expenses and updating Finance manager
– Coordinating travel bookings for the directors and wider team
– Monitoring project deadlines and team workload.
This role is a hands-on role and studio based. You will need to have the abilityto work reasonably fast pace without compromising quality of output or deadlines and budgets. Be able to and enjoy working within a team environment. Be a confident communicator and have excellent organisation skills. An interest in design, creativity, craft brands, luxury brands, interiors and architecture would be an advantage.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured we will respond to each applicant.