We’re looking for a keen and capable junior project manager to join our project management team.
An energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude, you will support the efficient and smooth running of projects as part of the wider project management team. From brand strategy and visual identity systems, to animations, campaigns, publications and websites, you’ll help ensure that our clients are delighted by projects – delivered on time and on budget. This is the perfect position to build a project management career in a creative studio.
– 2+ years professional experience in a design studio
– Friendly, ambitious and bright
– Organised, with a sharp eye for detail
– Accuracy and integrity in all work
– Motivated and proactive
– Flexible and keen to support the whole team
– An understanding and appreciation of design is critical
– Adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
– Highly organised
– Outstanding attention to detail with accuracy and integrity in all work
– Excellent communication skills
– Committed and ambitious
– Hybrid working, Mac laptop, additional WFH kit
– Career development, with a training budget to further your skills and knowledge
– Regular reviews: Quarterly performance reviews and weekly one-to-ones
– Enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
– Additional 3% employer’s pension contribution over statutory
– Time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
– Monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible.
You will be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.
Please email email@example.com with junior project manager in the subject and include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 24 March 2023.
Heads up: This position is in our project management team, so whilst you’ll helping bring some exciting projects to life, it’s not a design role.
Salary dependent on experience. Sorry, no agencies