The Team is a multi-award-winning brand strategy, design and communications specialist that delivers change through brand clarity and inspiring creativity.
For over 40 years we have applied our expertise to creating and building enduring brands for organisations large and small, nationally, and internationally.
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer with a passion for brand and brand identity. You’re a highly motivated designer committed to creating inspiring work and who has a genuine interest in bringing brand strategies and stories to life. You’ll need the ability to mix creative flair with commercial acumen and the experience of remaining composed when things get busy. We want an exciting new team player to join our business and wow our clients.
Your primary role is to shape and respond to creative briefs, creating quality identity systems, delivering work with brilliant creative ideas, exceptional design and craft skills and smart strategic thinking. Working in collaboration with the wider creative team which will include strategists, planners, behavioural scientists, designers, and project managers, you will be responsible for ensuring our creative work meets the expectations of our clients.
The Team’s design community is a multi-disciplinary group of creatives which include Brand, UX, UI, Motion and Production designers. A highly collaborative collective and technically skilled creators and makers, driven by creative thinking, designed to inspire.
Your key responsibilities
– Deliver great creative work
– Strengthen client relationships
– Be commercially aware
– Support your team
Your qualifications, experience & skills
The ideal candidate will have the following profile of skills and experience:
– Degree level qualification from an Art/Design college;
– Ideally a minimum of five years’ experience in branding, specialising in visual identities and brand experiences for a variety of large and small organisations;
– Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop;
– Excellent knowledge of the print and production process;
– A passion for digital experience design and digital channels;
– Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills necessary to present solutions and build trust and respect both with clients and colleagues; and
– Excellent eye for detail, ambitious for the quality of your work, and a constant search for excellence.
We’re looking for a full time Senior Designer with drive and ambition, who thrives working collaboratively and within teams. If you’re looking for the opportunity to join an award-winning brand business with a local and global portfolio of clients, get in touch.