Location: Central London
At Nord Anglia Education we’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our MAC (Marketing, Communications and Admissions) team. This entry-level role is part of our Group Central Support based in our London headquarters, the Graphic Designer will work with our Senior Brand Manager.
As NAE’s Graphic Designer, you’ll create eye-catching visuals for our Central and School teams across a variety of channels that will help our brand stand out from our competitors and resonate with our audiences. You’ll work collaboratively with team members at a Central, Regional and School level.
You’re a key brand ambassador and you’ll help us show the amazing offering Nord Anglia has, making it a brand that our parents, students, and colleagues across the globe love.
You’ll understand that creativity should leverage our brand to deliver commercial objectives and brand positioning, that’s why you’ll develop creative assets to tackle different business objectives (from creating design assets like our graphic compositions, to developing templates for our online tool -Canva- and visual merchandise for our schools).
You’ll understand that consistency is key for a successful brand and the role guidelines play in this is crucial. You’ll be excited to think how our new brand can be codified in a way it allows for creativity, consistency and best in class collateral.
You’ll be passionate about helping others bring the NAE brand to life in the best possible way. You’ll develop collateral and design presentations that will help our teams be compelling in their communications and presentations.
You’ll be passionate about using education to make a difference in the world, so will want to join us in sharing our message with as many people as possible.
You’ll be a genuine team-player who’ll work across our global organisation to come up with new ideas to bring our vision to life. These ideas will strengthen our reputation and, as a result, our commercial performance.
As an expert, here’s what we expect:
- Experience in similar roles.
- You’re a skilled graphic designer, and you’re passionate about bringing brands to life in differentiated collateral.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- You have a good understanding of layout, typography and image management.
- You have experience in making files print ready.
- You have experience managing the full creative process, from brief to delivery.
- You have a creative mind and excellent attention to detail.
- You are passionate about creative and design and will find creative ways to bring our brand to life.
- You have great artworking skills with a strong eye for typography, layout, iconography and colour.
- You’re a passionate brand guardian, and you make sure all creative outputs are on brand and delivered to the highest standard.
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, deliver projects in a minimal amount of time and you never miss a deadline.
We’re Nord Anglia Education, the world’s largest premium international school’s organisation. With 81 international schools in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, our teachers help 75,000+ students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
When you join Nord Anglia’s Marketing Admissions and Communications team, you’ll become part of a global family of talented and creative experts working for a fast-growing premium international brand.
If you’re applying online, please do so directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and make sure to include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Because of a high level of applications, please note that we’ll only contact shortlisted candidates.