We are looking for a talented and experienced Motion Designer to join our growing team at BOX Studio. You will be responsible for creating high-quality, visually engaging, and impactful animations and motion graphics for a wide range of internationally recognised clients and projects.
At Box Studio we create exciting content for brands and not for profits. Take a look at our insta or website/showreel to see the kind of work we love to do. Would you be a good fit to join us?
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and execute concepts that meet project requirements
- Storyboarding and animating engaging, high-quality graphics and visual effects for use in commercials, explainers, social media content, presentations, and more
- Creating styleframes that capture the spirit of a concept and win clients over
- Stay up-to-date with the latest visual trends and techniques, and bring new and innovative ideas to the table
- Mentor junior motion designers and assist with their professional development
- Manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards of quality
- Alongside client work we also regularly create our own passion projects to keep things fresh, you will be expected to contribute ideas and push new techniques to experiment with.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a motion designer
- Proficiency in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide range of motion design projects
- Excellent design skills, including typography, colour, and composition
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback into projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in the studio, 2 from home)
- Gym Membership
- Pension scheme
- Free fruit
- Office based massages
- Finish early Fridays (ad-hoc)
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development. We also have a wonderful studio right by the pier. If you’re a driven, creative, and collaborative individual with a passion for the moving image, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re also becoming greatly focused on our social responsibilities and are at the start of our B-Corp transformation. If this sounds like the type of company you’d like to join, please apply.
Send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!