We’re on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join our growing team!
As a Senior Designer at Whippet, you’ll have bags of creative freedom and get to work with the top retail clients in the UK, lead on projects, campaigns, POS, branding, print, digital and more!
Ideally, you’ll be a great design all-rounder: with strong conceptual and project experience, great type and layout skills, not to mention impressive juggling skills, too.
Who are we?
Whippet is an award-winning creative agency transforming brands. We’ve been around for over 20 years, which means we know how to deliver results that count. We get brands, we get design, we get communications, and between our amazing team of 30 people comprising of Creative, Strategy and Client Services, we deliver powerful marketing designs.
We work predominantly in retail, so it’s fast, but we love the variety and the pace! You’ll be working with some pretty amazing brands, alongside some pretty amazing people, so if you’re creative, passionate, motivated, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
What to expect?
Day-to-day as a Senior Designer at Whippet you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take client briefs and translate them into high-impact design concepts
- Take the lead role on projects/clients with heaps of creative freedom
- Generate concepts and big ideas for retail campaigns
- Work closely with Design Directors to produce creative concepts for new brand identities, seasonal campaigns, print, digital, in-store POS and much more
- Present to some of the biggest retail clients in the UK, including M&S Food, M&S Bank, Holland & Barrett, Bensons for Beds, Frankie & – Benny’s, Iceland, Tesco Mobile and many more
- Work closely and collaboratively with our Client Services, Copywriting, and creative teams throughout projects
- Champion conceptual thinking and creative for our mid-weight and junior designers.
What’s on offer?
Our team are our biggest asset, without a doubt. From managing the flow of projects through the studio, motivating and celebrating achievements, to producing outstanding creative work – we have developed a truly special culture, which is dedicated, collaborative, friendly and fun!
We offer a hybrid working model with 2 days remote and 3 in the Whippet studio. Our studio in London Bridge is a place where we come together as a team and make creative magic.
There’s more too…
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Company pension plan with Royal London
- Enhanced annual leave for length of service
- Early Friday finishes for all and flexible start times
- A paid day off and contribution toward doing something that satisfies your curiosity
- Regular team outings, plus a big summer and Christmas party!
- All the up-to-date tech you’ll need
- Inspiring guest speakers
Like the sound of the role? Let’s chat…
If you’ve got a portfolio full of strong ideas executed to the highest standard, a passion for branding and all things beautiful, and obsessive attention to detail, then get in touch.
Send us your CV and portfolio with a cover letter including your salary expectations