In a nutshell:
The Chapel family is looking for a super talented Junior Motion Designer to join its expanding team of creatives, designers, developers and producers creating best in class creative for some of the world’s biggest companies. You are a passionate and exceptionally creative Junior Motion Designer, and are able to deliver both conceptually and technically.
Working alongside our lead creatives you will support from the initial brief and storyboarding process, through to delivering a wide range of assets which bring our creative ideas to life. The scope will vary day-to-day from quick social assets, sizzle reels, and video edits; to large scale events, full production campaigns, as well as creating AR filters, Lenses and even building in the metaverse.
You must be able to concept and create original designs which not only communicate our clients’ values, but also align with our ethos of pushing creative limits. As a company ambassador, you should also demonstrate a sensitivity towards client engagement.
You will be comfortable mixing different media, vector illustrations, still images, collages and varying lengths of footage. You love expressing yourself typographically, and must be comfortable bringing it to life.
We would like an ambitious Senior Motion Designer with a desire to lead a team, but also be a team player in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment. A calm head is essential.
- Consistently create and support on best in class Motion Design
- Ensure delivery of ALL creative is on time and to a high standard
- Push the limits of our Creative Teams
- Work cooperatively and inspire a wider team of creatives and our clients
- Keep up to date with the latest trends
- Conduct research to inform the production phase
- Understand and adhere to brand values/purpose/guidelines
- Support and contribute to Chapel’s creative progression
Knowledge of the following a BIG plus:
- Working with audio
- 3D and AR
- Creative coding
- Working for events (e.g. Projection Mapping)
- A passion for and familiarity with art scene/culture/movements
- Exceptional design skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Highly adaptable when faced with challenging situations
- A natural ‘can do’ attitude and a supportive team player
- Monday, Microsoft Office, Google, Slack and Keynote are all used internally and externally. Working knowledge of all is useful, and in some cases essential
- Confidence to present ideas clearly and concisely in/externally
- Ability to keep up with a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- You are a great storyteller
- You never stop learning
How to apply:
Send your portfolio and CV over to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Motion Designer”