We are Shoot The Moon. We help brands find meaningful ways to connect with their people.
We are a global brand studio headquartered in North London. Having grown rapidly in recent years, we are looking for entrepreneurial minds to join our diverse team of designers, planners and account handlers. At Shoot The Moon we recognise that collaboration underpins all successful creative solutions. We bring together great people from diverse communities, backgrounds and experience to create the best possible outcome for the brief.
With a noteworthy client roster across luxury and hospitality to retail and sport, this role demands someone with an understanding of how to get under-the-skin of a brief and an obsession for design craft.
We are energetic and fearless, and we are growing fast. If you would like to be part of our journey, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Art Director to lead the creative direction of our design team. The Art Director will be responsible for guiding and supervising the visual elements of all design projects, ensuring that they meet our high standards of creativity, originality, and quality.
Must be comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving environment – with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Lead the creative direction of design projects and manage the design team.
- Develop and oversee the execution of design concepts, visuals, and creative solutions that meet project objectives.
- Collaborate with clients, account managers, and project managers to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Can clearly articulate directions to internal teams and inspiring clients.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by the design team.
- Excellent eye for detail, consistency, and accuracy.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Ensure that design work is completed on time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Present design work to clients, both in-person and remotely, and explain design decisions and creative solutions.
- Stay up to date on design trends, tools, and technologies to keep our agency at the forefront of the industry.
- Oversee freelancers, hire, manage and develop creative team
- Ability to nurture & mentor both senior and junior members of the team.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Art Director role, ideally in an agency setting
- Strong creative vision and conceptual thinking
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design and art direction skills along with rationale and evidence of the process behind them
- Experience in managing design projects from concept to completion
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are a highly creative and experienced Art Director with a passion for design, we encourage you to apply by sending in your CV and portfolio at email@example.com