The Role: Mid-Weight / Senior Graphic Designer
Location: London, Soho
Industry: Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, bonus (Tezos tokens) and great benefits
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for a Mid-Weight / Senior Graphic Designer with strong digital design capabilities to join our team. You will work closely with our Product Designers on a number of exciting projects including asset creation for applications on the Tezos blockchain. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative, motivated individual who is skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in all stages of a project; from conceptual thinking and generation of ideas, to concept development, preparing presentations, ensuring deliverables are ready for production and everything in between!
- Take ownership of the design process from ideation to execution
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, adapting designs to reflect changing demands
- Develop highly creative design assets including, but not limited to, social media banners, presentation decks, illustrations etc.
- Translate strategic direction into high quality designs within an established brand identity
- Significant industry experience (agency-based and/or client side creative)
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas both internally and to clients, with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills across Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Highly proficient in all digital design aspects
- Experience managing deadlines and expectations across multiple projects
- Tez (Tezos tokens) LTIP scheme
- Double matching of pension contribution up to 10% of gross salary
- Top PMI for you and your family
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- Life assurance policy
- 25 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Workplace perks, such as free lunch, snacks and drinks, and an onsite gym
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. It cooperates with other Tezos ecosystem companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters; these include core protocol development, application development, and blockchain business development regarding, among others, gaming, art, and DeFi projects. Trilitech recently supported the launch of Manchester United’s digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by Trilitech. Our other corporate partners include Red Bull Racing, McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others.
Desire to win: Our highly competitive industry is driven by strong winner-take-all effects. We need to be the best.
Sense of urgency: Our industry is fast paced, so we need to move quickly to stay ahead of the competition.
Ownership mindset: We take pride in what we do. We take the initiative — without waiting for others to act to bring about positive outcomes — and we’re accountable for the results.
Pragmatism: We prioritise and evaluate based on impact and concrete results.
Communication: We broadcast to our colleagues our progress and our struggles often and eagerly. Because someone might need to know, someone might be able to help, we avoid information silos.