We’re always looking to speak with brilliant Social Media Managers and Content Strategists for within some of London’s most exciting branding and design studios.
Currently, we are working with a luxury interior design studio on a Social Media & Marketing position in London (or remote). You would need to be an organised brand marketing & social media expert, and would be the practical partner to the Founder’s creative vision.
Ideally you have enthusiasm to work with a growing brand, driven by sustainability & are excited to develop and make the role your own.
• Developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy for the brand.
• Coordinating yearly calendar with events, campaigns, product launches.
• Building social media content calendar that supports our overall marketing strategy.
• Creating or sourcing (may entail management of freelancer) and deploying social media content across instagram and other platforms in accordance with the content calendar.
• Authoring and distributing press releases, press reports and newsletters.
• Developing and implementing strategies to raise the profile of the brand in the UK & US
• Collaborate with the director to build visual brand guidelines and ensure adoption of guidelines across the organisation.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
Hours of work: Flexible but we are seeing this as 2 – 3 days a week