In the Middle-weight Motion Designer role at MMMultiply you will work alongside the senior members in your team to interpret briefs into creative responses that exceed expectations. From idea generation to executional output, a balanced skill set will be required to fulfil the role.
A keen interest in all things moving image and related areas is essential, from scripts to animation, VFX techniques to the latest cameras, having a broad understanding of, and a desire to know more about, filmmaking offers a solid foundation to grow as a motion designer.
You will be responsible for thoroughly researching briefs and bringing to life the ideas visually. You must also be able to present and verbalise these within the team, so an eye for detail in both concept and design is essential. To understand
why choices are made, and also how they will be brought to fruition across all stages of the project is key to the role.
A professional outlook is essential to being part of our team so your attitude to work needs to be flexible and always positive. Our work is sometimes fast paced, and always varied and requires a whole host of skills – it is essential that
you are able to approach each project with an enthusiasm that sees beyond the ordinary, no matter the scale or deadline.
- 3+ years in an agency environment or similar
- Experience of concepting all the way through to production of ideas
- Be a self-starter and team player
- Knowledge and passion for the entertainment sector and beyond
- Proficiency across all Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Good understanding of 3D applications, ideally Cinema 4D
- Z-Brush, Maya, 3D Studio Max knowledge an added bonus