We are Shoot The Moon. We help brands find meaningful ways to connect with their people.
We are a global brand studio headquartered in North London. Having grown rapidly in recent years, we are looking for entrepreneurial minds to join our diverse team of designers, planners and account handlers. At Shoot The Moon we recognise that collaboration underpins all successful creative solutions. We bring together great people from diverse communities, backgrounds and experience to create the best possible outcome for the brief.
With a noteworthy client roster across luxury and hospitality to retail and sport, this role demands someone with an understanding of how to get under-the-skin of a brief and an obsession for design craft.
We are energetic and fearless, and we are growing fast. If you would like to be part of our journey, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior PowerPoint Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of PowerPoint design work and be able to create visually stunning and effective presentations that engage and persuade audiences whilst ensuring that key presentations are clear, professional and on-brand, so that information is displayed clearly and effectively – whether working on existing slides to ensure they are well laid-out, clear and consistent, or taking a team’s initial concepts and providing a range of creative options from scratch.
Must be comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving environment – with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
– Collaborate with team members to understand the needs and goals of each presentation project
– Design and create visually appealing PowerPoint presentations that effectively communicate key messages and ideas
– Utilize design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to create graphics and infographics for presentations
– Conduct research and gather information and assets needed for each project
– Ensure presentations are delivered on time and meet client expectations
– Stay up-to-date on design trends and best practices to continuously improve presentation design skills
– Maintain a high standard of quality control
What You’ll Bring
– 5+ years of experience as a PowerPoint Designer or similar role
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
– Strong portfolio of PowerPoint design work
– A proactive mindset and can-do attitude
– Confidence in taking ownership of all that you do
– Ability to work collaboratively with a calm, considered approach
– Comfortable handling a high volume of work to tight deadlines
– Good communication skills
– Understanding of working to artwork specs and brand guidelines
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask
– Open to flexible working, this role may involve some weekend work from time to time