We’re on the search for talented digital designers; whether you class yourself as being product, UI or UX focussed, we’re working on a number of full-time and freelance roles across junior to senior levels.
Over the last couple of years, digital has been brought front-and-centre to our clients’ needs, from agencies to brands, across large and small businesses, mainly London-based but also the US & Europe.
At Represent, we pride ourselves on reflecting the design industry more than we do the recruitment sector. A small, boutique-offering of consultants, working with the very best in design talent, as well as pioneering diversity inclusion.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background working as a Digital Designer with web design experience at a digital agency or in-house.
- Experience defining and driving the design process, with superior typographical, motion and interaction design skills.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- You place quality over speed, but you iterate and improve as swiftly as possible.
- Experience with using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Currently, we work with a tight-knit group of digital design talent, but we’re always looking to add to our roster as demand only increases with our clients, with multiple active roles currently (both in London and New York, full-time and freelance).
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Be assured we will reply to each and every application.