Vice Media Group are looking for a Supervising Producer to join their commercial production team as Maternity Cover for an in-house role. Ideally from 13th February 2023 for 3-6 months, with the possibility of extension.
The Supervising Producer will lead commercial work on Refinery 29 & Vice digital platform(s) across all branded editorial content, plus short-form video.
As well as providing production leadership and oversight for the portfolio of Vice and R29 branded content projects, the Supervising Producer will lead on managing the pipeline of projects, resourcing internal and freelance producers and production staff onto projects and will have a great network of production contacts to pull from.
They will be required to assist with pitches – budgeting and scoping packages for clients – producing projects first-hand, upholding and developing processes and providing accurate financial tracking.
This role would suit a Senior Digital Producer or Senior Editorial Manager, looking to take on an oversight role.
– The ideal candidate is a natural leader with great teamwork and communication skills.
– Has varied production experience covering both photography and video shoots but crucially also commissioning work across Copywriting, Onsite, Social, Design, Animation, Illustration.
– Ability to own multiple projects’ budgets, timelines and deliver to high production & creative standards.
– Possess a solid understanding of budgeting, management and negotiation skills and a strong understanding of digital advertising and media.
– Proven experience in managing end to end production of digital content.
– Experience of branded content / commercial work such as at a digital publisher or digital agency.
– An understanding of compliance for production policies, legal and regulatory requirements.
– Experience of delivering social and media formats is highly beneficial.
Hours are flexible, Hybrid working model, Part-time considered, Remote working an option.
VMG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, compensated and trained on the basis of their qualification for the job, and without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability and any other classification protected by the law.
How to Apply:
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org