As Chapel’s Creative, you will be working on the delivery of a range of projects across both digital and print channels. You must be able to concept and create original designs that not only communicate our clients’ values, but also align with our ethos of pushing creative limit.
• Handle all digital and print design, from ideation to delivery
• Branding, social content, event collateral and motion graphics
• Conduct research to inform the production phase
• Understand and adhere to brand values/purpose/guidelines
• Ensure delivery is on time and to a high standard
• Turn your hand to artistic treatment, when required
• Assist in the production of pitch assets/documents
• Develop a network of contemporary collaborators
• Work cooperatively with a wider team of creatives
• Support and contribute to Chapel’s creative progression
• Exceptional design skills with a meticulous eye for detail
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Keynote & Powerpoint
• Passion and familiarity with art scene/culture/movements
• Confidence to present ideas clearly and concisely in/externally
• Ability to keep up with a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Highly adaptable when faced with challenging situations
• A natural ‘can do’ attitude and a supportive team player.
How to apply
Your CV and a link to your online portfolio / showreel to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Creative’
Please include a covering letter explaining why you’d be perfect for the role.