We are Sweetpea & Willow, the Award Winning force behind beautiful homes and interiors worldwide.
We’re on a constant mission to help people #lovethewayyoulive. We are the little black book of interiors.
Sweetpea & Willow are searching for an in-house experienced, driven, and ambitious Digital Graphic Designer to join the creative team. This is a permanent, in-house role based in West London. You will help produce high-quality artwork across our website, print and social channels and have a keen eye for UX which reflects our respected position within the interiors industry. One of the main roles will be creating weekly, visually appealing, and engaging email campaigns, updating website graphics and content for social accounts. You will work alongside others in our marketing team to conceptualise and deliver beautiful campaigns.
This amazing role will encourage you to bring exciting new ideas and designs to help evolve our successful and growing brand.
Responsibilities of the Digital Graphic Designer:
- Producing and delivering consistently beautiful content for the website, social media, email campaigns and print advertisements.
- Designing in-store signage, packaging, and other brand collateral.
- Ensuring visual language and brand identity is consistent throughout online and print.
- Creating and sending regular email newsletters to our subscribers using mailchimp.
- Confidently presenting ideas and designs, taking feedback and making changes to deliver to deadlines.
- Assisting on photoshoots, and occasionally photographing returned or slightly damaged goods for our website.
- Producing mood-boards and creating basic CAD drawings for upcoming photo shoots and showroom layout changes, as well as assisting in regular photo shoots on location and in-house.
- Updating website visuals using our ECommerce platform, Magento.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years professional design experience, in-house or agency.
- BA (hons) Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, or an equivalent.
- Understanding and experience using an email marketing service such as Mailchimp.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and experience using a CMS.
- Knowledge of printing processes and ability to set up files for print.
- Basic CAD skills with SketchUp knowledge preferable.
- Technical drawing skills are an advantage.
- Experience with an ECommerce platform, such as Magento, is a bonus.
- Knowledge of CSS files.
Attributes of the Graphic Designer:
- A genuine love of design, and in particular, luxury interiors and furniture design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate creative and technical ideas and drive ideas forward, often coordinating the marketing team.
- Great attention to detail and an excellent eye for design.
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to efficiently work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- A positive attitude towards all aspects of the role.
- Salary based on experience. If you dream of working for us and know you can make the difference, then please apply!
- Office lunch every last Friday of the month covered by Sweetpea & Willow.
- HUGE opportunities for growth within the team for those who excel.
- Location is Isleworth, TW7 6NJ, hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (hybrid working hours plus finish early on Fridays with drinks at Willows Bar).
- Gorgeous office and luxury showroom environment.
- 28 days holiday allowance per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of all the usual UK Bank Holidays with the ability to earn additional holiday entitlement.
- Flexible office hours four times a week (early start/late finish etc)
- Barista coffees, bubbles and nibbles are plentiful!
- Happy hour every Fri-yay, with complimentary drinks at Willows Bar!
- Birthday reward – Duvet morning – don’t rush in!
- Opt into our company pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Breakfast served every Monday from 8.30am to 9am – fresh pastries and fresh juices will be provided
- Sweetpea Employee of the month – every month be voted and vote for your colleagues (Amazon vouchers & Champagne up for grabs!)
- Twice yearly bonus will be at the company’s discretion – but totally achievable
This opening offers an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a progressive, expanding company. Expect a forward-thinking, friendly bunch committed to building an even better Sweetpea & Willow.
To apply for this in-house West London position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!