WHO WE ARE
Shed are a design consultancy based in London, working predominately in commercial Interiors, Architecture, Graphics and Brand. We work across a multiple of sectors from luxury retail to anarchic start-ups and have designed and delivered projects globally for over twenty years. Straight talking and smart thinking creatives we don’t provide off the shelf solutions. We focus on originality and innovation in all that we do. Are passionate about the creative process and love to deliver projects from concept to completion.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
Principally there is a need for lead support on an international sports and active wellness brand for global delivery. From its early inception and with creative freedom the role is to develop the full branding design, establish the overarching brand strategy and evolve the design DNA for full scale delivery. Setting the foundations of the brand principles and the guideline creation for all touch points, physically and digitally.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A passionate individual with positive energy and a strong creative point of view and able to head up and lead graphic design projects for clients from start to finish. With a solid understanding of current design trends you should have minimum of 5+ years experience with an impressive branding and creative design background. You should be able to generate solid and well thought out ideas with strategic thinking and communicate effectively within the office and to clients in presentations. We want someone who is self motivated, professional and clearly cares about the work they produce. We also see this as an excellent opportunity to not only work on some really diverse and exciting projects but also build the Shed Brand offer within the agency.
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Minimum 5+ years relevant design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear thinking and brand design application.
- Thorough understanding of the brand strategy and building process
- Highly skilled in the latest Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects
- Competent Print and digital understanding
- To take ownership and lead role within the wider team and alongside directors (and a desire to help build the Shed offer)
- Good organisation skills and experience of managing design time effectively for self and members of your team to project deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active individual with a positive attitude and collaborative approach to their work
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Salary £40-60K (Dependant On Experience)
Holiday: 25 days per year (inc bank holidays) + the studio is closed between Christmas & New Year
We are studio based (Soho, London) and are currently looking at implementing flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with covering introduction email.
Please include a link or attached PDF portfolio (under 15MB) of relevant design experience and work.
Applications to be received by 18th November.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK