London / Hybrid
This role is for six months, with the potential to extend/become permanent after this period.
We are searching for a User Interface Designer to join our small, busy design team. Consisting of highly talented and dedicated designers, we are looking for a like-minded candidate with lots of enthusiasm and an eye for great design.
It is an exciting time to join the company as we embark on a major rebranding project. An integral part of this will be the design and implementation of a new digital product, available to all our clients across the globe from next year.
WHO WE ARE
We are the world leader in measuring employee experience at home and in the office. With our extensive data insights and cutting-edge data visualisations, we arm organisations with the data they need to navigate change in the workplace and improve the employee experience. Results and insights from the collective knowledge, experience, and wealth of statistics we have amassed prove influential in shaping the current workplace landscape. We are constantly working with fantastic clients, including; Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Linkedin, Volvo, Marks & Spencer, and Tripadvisor.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a user interface designer who is hardworking, ambitious, and keen to hit the ground running. The most fitting candidate will be; strong on visuals and UI aesthetics, have attention to detail and be a strong team player. Our small creative team has high standards and big ambitions. We expect candidates to be able to think out loud, cultivate positive energy and be confident to work both independently and with other members of the Leesman team. As well as leading the UI for our new product launch, there is an opportunity to get involved in many other creative projects as we look to grow our brand and raise the design standards across all our digital outputs.
- Work closely with our Design Director and Senior Designer to solve complex design problems in a simple and intuitive way
- Have detailed knowledge of UX principles and the value of user research which translates into appropriate design outputs
- Understand and implement our company’s brand values and guidelines to ensure design consistency
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final artwork and hand-over
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps that effectively convert a design into an interaction
ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX/UI design principles
GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media platforms
GOOD TO HAVE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Experience in motion graphics
Like the sound of the role? Let’s chat…
Please email email@example.com for additional information or to submit your CV and link to your digital portfolio.
Leesman is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.