We’re looking for a talented Junior UI/UX designer with experience of planning, designing and delivering digital assets to developers. You’ll be part of a small team and as such will have plenty of responsibility and opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the creative process, from concept to finished product. Working with brands across a variety of sectors, you’ll be versatile, creative and communicative.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- At least 1 year experience working in an agency environment
- Planning and wireframing websites
- Creative design of interfaces from scratch using and building on existing visual assets
- Designing and applying designs to screens across devices
- Preparing digital products for handover to the development team
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience proposing animations and UI transitions to bring designs to life
- Exceptional attention to detail in your work and and organisation skills
- Strong knowledge of typography and understanding of layout principles
- Involvement in team meetings, contributing ideas and feedback
- Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK
Nice to have:
- Prototyping skills
- Experience in motion graphics and animation
Entwurf is a digital design agency based in East London. With over 10 years of experience, our expertise cover a range of disciplines including brand identity, digital design and development, print and motion graphics.
Our approach is design-led, using creativity and a unique visual language to achieve engaging and thought-provoking work.
Always crafted with the client in mind, we place the utmost importance on connecting with their unique identity, which is evident in the long standing relationships we hold with them.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office closes over Christmas
- Hybrid working; 2 days from home and 3 in our Haggerston office available after successful probation period
£24-£28k based on experience
Please send us your CV, a cover letter explaining why you’re perfect for the position and a link to website/portfolio.