WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As a member of the senior creative team, you’ll be developing and managing design routes for a range of different clients. You’ll be thrown in at the deep end – in a good way – working with other designers, writers and strategists to come up with ideas that help create clear defendable territory for our clients’ brands.
WHO WE ARE
As a team of strategists, designers, writers and client managers, our working style is about as collaborative as you can get. We’re all individuals with different areas of expertise and interests, but what unites us most of all is that we love what we do – and we want to work with someone who loves it too.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Working collaboratively across a variety of design projects
• Interpreting briefs, taking them from concept development, through to final delivery
• Presenting ideas and design concepts internally and to clients
• Providing support and developing the skills of the junior designers
• Supporting new business opportunities
• Creating case studies
• Developing and working with brand guidelines
• Taking ownership of workload, prioritisation and time management
• Gaining in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses, audiences and commercial challenges
• Developing our website and social media and helping to implement it
• Contributing to the culture of the business
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years design experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving
• Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop
• Confident using Figma or Adobe XD
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Creative flair and a good eye for detail
• An intuitive understanding of what we do and why it matters
• A willingness to work in a small(ish), growing business and therefore embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and get involved
• A passion for doing great work – whatever it takes
• Someone we’d want to sit next to on a long-haul flight
• Summer Holiday: Don’t worry, it’s not team building and we don’t have awkward bonding sessions – our summer holiday is for kicking back and having fun, with a lot of good food and wine. Previous trips have included Barcelona, Tuscany and Toulouse.
• Buy-a-bike scheme: We provide financial assistance for buying a bike to help team members who want to cycle into work.
• Thursday Breakfasts: On Thursday mornings we have breakfast in the studio, made by different team members every week. Think breakfast tacos, pancake flipping competitions and the occasional cocktail!
• Friday Wine-Down: Every Friday we stop work at 5pm, have a drink from the studio bar and play a game or share something interesting from the past week.
• Christmas & New Year: The studio is closed between Christmas & New Year, (this doesn’t eat into your holiday allowance). And of course we have a Christmas party to celebrate and round out the year before our Christmas break.