Module Studio are looking to recruit an Experienced Graphic Designer.
(3 years minimum experience required)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced creative business. We have a diverse client base spanning across Law, Accountancy, Architecture, Publications and Retail.
Previously based in central London, the pandemic opened up new opportunities for the team and we now work remotely, with quarterly catch-ups and daily morning meetings over Skype.
You will be supporting the team with various projects, this may include:
- Create digital and print brochures as well as designing marketing assets for use across social
- Design Websites, apps or other digital collateral
- Creating events material and campaigns
- Working on brand design and development
- Working closely with brand strategist on brand development and involved with workshops and client meetings
- Storyboarding animations and producing short films (helpful but not essential)
- You are proficient and comfortable working in the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily, but not limited too, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with the ability to work independently
- Produce sketches, visual references, and storyboards to accurately convey concepts both internally and to clients
- Demonstrable creativity through graphic design with strong typographic skills and passion for current and future design trends.
- Enthusiasm for delivering projects within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work from home and be self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Strong design portfolio. Please include a link to your portfolio samples together with your application.
- UK based Graphic Designers only. Ideally based in or around London or the North West England, but not essential.
- Friendly, positive attitude with a can-do attitude and keenness to develop new skills in graphic design
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability too quickly and accurately respond to briefs. The majority of our client design requests require a rapid turnaround and all requests must be delivered to a high standard.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to proof-read your own work before sending it back to project manager or clients is crucial.
- This is a home-based position working for an office-less company. A good internet connection is, however, essential.
(You may be asked to demonstrate your ability to read a brief and tested on how quickly you can produce a draft as part of the interview process or demonstrate your skills in the adobe creative suite)
- Apple Computer
- Work from Home
- Quarterly team socials/nights out.
- Exciting, fast-paced, fun and friendly working environment
- 30 days paid annual leave (Including bank holidays)
- Nest pension scheme