Reporting to the Head of Design, you’ll need to work autonomously and independently. You’ll be working alongside the Head of Marketing and will be supported by another Motion Designer, a Senior Creative Designer, and agencies/freelancers where required.
- To produce visually impactful, show stopping assets for their brand.
- Turn out a wide range of static and motion graphics on time and on spec – from quick sharp Facebook ads, to rich catalogues
- Contribute to ideation and concepting
- Support on lighter, smaller scale shoots
- Support the Marketing Executive on producing spontaneous, playful content for our social channels
- Look after assets, and store them where they can be found easily and quickly
The Ideal Candidate
- Confident in social content
- All the Adobe basics mastered
- Comfortable using Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Work is characterised by clean, organised asset management
- A natural eye for a look that is elegant, elevated and refined – and the aesthetics of layout
- Retouching in photoshop pro
- A portfolio that shows a real spike in high impact digital content
- Experience in e-commerce or fashion is a bonus, but not a necessity
- A salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- 25 days of holiday – and 1 additional for each year of service
- Vitality health insurance
- 3% pension matching
- 3&2 working week – work from office 3 days a week and 2 days from home
If this sounds like you or you’d like to ask more, we’d love to hear from you!