About us (Within International)
We are an established global branding and strategic communications agency with a deep focus on innovation, and a client portfolio featuring the world’s biggest and best at what they do. Our tech spin-off, Enter Agora, delivers high-end multi-guest environments to businesses and brands worldwide, so an interest in the metaverse is encouraged.
We are a collection of great minds that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how Enter Agora was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent, and we work (really hard) as a team. We handpick our people because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reward hard work, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Our vision is to cultivate exceptional advisors and ingenious creatives to combine talent, technology and trust with the singular intent of transforming brands.
First and foremost, you are a good person — someone who will contribute energy and skills to the studio’s atmosphere. We have a great group of people and want to ensure that continues.
You are a talented, detail-led mid-weight designer with strong critical thinking skills. We care about how you think, your creative process and why you make decisions, not just the end product. You will be organised, have an immaculate eye for detail, and pay care and attention to all aspects of your work.
You will get to work in a multidisciplinary team where collaboration is vital and learning new skills is actively encouraged.
We want a career-minded individual to join the team and grow with us. We have a career framework in place, with regular access to your line manager and the creative director for ongoing guidance.
What you will be doing
- Work through the entire life cycle of a project
- Work to creative briefs that have been set out by the account manager and client
- Assist and inform the account managers who will be working alongside you on every project
- Work as part of a brand team and wider creative team (so the ability to communicate with your colleagues and line manager is essential)
- Work on multiple projects at a time (so time management is important)
- Work on a diverse range of projects, from internal/external campaigns, print and digital reports, branding projects, films, animation and even virtual; an open mind and willingness to challenge yourself if required
Qualifications & must-haves:
- You will have at least three years of experience as a graphic designer (ideally in an agency environment)
- Computer literacy and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Client-facing experience
- Willingness to learn, experiment and be open to new experiences
- An eye for detail in all aspects of your work
What’s in it for you?
- Full private medical after six months of employment
- A career growth framework that guides you to your next steps professionally
- An extra day of annual leave for every year at the company past two years
- A team of outstanding people that will support you in your development
- Access to world-leading companies that shape the world around you (sometimes, literally)
If this sounds like you and this is the pace you would be driven by, send us a CV, cover letter and portfolio (under 10Mb), including information on your availability and eligibility to work in the UK indefinitely. Please send this at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you feel you don’t meet every requirement?
We know from doing our research that women and people of colour are less likely to apply unless they think they meet every prerequisite.
So, we encourage you to get in touch. We are a collective that looks for greatness, even if it doesn’t neatly fit into boxes. You may be right for this role, or the next one.