Lead digital UI/UX designer, working on a variety of projects from websites of all sizes to web apps and interactive experiences within the property sector.
You’ll play an important leadership role as part of a joint creative team in the UK and New Zealand, tackling projects independently with support from Account Managers, as well as collaboratively with the studio design team, in-house developers and with the Digital Creative Director.
This is a key role inside a growing digital team at a multi-disciplined and increasingly digitally focused agency, providing the chance to be an important part of that growth. The role offers a perfect opportunity for an ambitious, client facing designer looking to lead projects and take responsibility for raising the bar of the agency’s overall creative digital output.
Creativity and innovation will be greatly encouraged, both collaboratively and individually.
- Intuition for user experience and content planning
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to provide art direction across different disciplines
- Able to inherit a project, understand the brand story, ask the right questions and take it forward into a digital articulation
- Ability to effectively articulate and present work to stakeholders
- Ability to work with in-house developers to see a vision into fruition
- Comfortable working individually as well as part of a team
- Sketch, XD or Figma experience preferred
- Property experience beneficial but not a requirement
Day to day
- Work in partnership with our New Zealand based creative director, providing input on campaign pitches and larger projects
- Lead creative independently on a variety of digital projects
- Develop UX strategy, site maps and prepare wireframes across websites, apps and other interactive experiences
- Work on visual concepts and present ideas to wider team and clients
- Supervise design for digital projects from beginning to final delivery, ensuring consistency across the studio
- Research and develop new creative solutions and technology
Who are we?
We’re a 25-strong team working in Soho, building brands and relationships all over the world primarily within the built-environment. We are design led. We are strategic. We are ambitious.
We work hard and we are committed to producing the best creative solutions to all project briefs. We pride ourselves on giving added value where the little extra touches will set our work apart. We have navigated the pandemic without losing any staff, and will be growing our team further over 2022 to reflect our growing client base.
It is a busy and lively studio of talented people. We don’t work in silos.
We encourage a team mentality and enjoy being together in order to produce our best work, whilst maintaining a flexible WFH policy.
We are made up of four departments — Client Services, Brand, Digital, Finance.
- Performance based and Christmas bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buzzing studio in Soho
- Regular team events & cultural team outings
- Flexible working
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Pension scheme
- ‘Carnaby Card’ eligibility
- Fresh Fruit, breakfast (nespresso coffee) every day
- Office closes over Xmas
- Space to lockup and secure bikes
- Shower facilities