Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Our design team is still growing. Right now we’ve been working on taking over first touch experience of our customers, rebranding and redefining our design materials so we’re looking for you to help us in this exciting adventure!
If your head thinks in data, metrics and you are curious and aware of how your designs influence decisions from customers – this is a place for you. In Chili Piper you will have an opportunity to introduce an experimental approach to design, push the boundaries of the creative work in various formats. Experimentation will also guide your efforts in working with our Founders and Demand Generation team, where you will design, explore and optimize product site, landing pages, ads and other marketing campaigns!
You won’t be bored – your day can be filled with a bunch of different kinds of tasks, starting with the optimizing the conversion of various channels, the visual design and having input on the product site, thinking how to introduce new products and also animations if that is in your interest and skills!
Responsibilities and what you will do:
- Designing experiments: being able to craft a hypothesis and design proposals that help support it
- Help our excellent Marketing Team transfer the value proposition with preparing eye catching design materials
- Work closely with our Demand Generation team and be a key part in the consistent experimentation process for our marketing sites
- You’ll consider existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific market demands to produce data-informed solutions for target audiences
- Help our Design Team with shipping the above using unified and new visual brand guidelines. You will maintain those in the channels you will be responsible for
- Designing outstanding landing pages
- Iterate and optimize designs based on insights and learnings from test results.
- Prototyping and quickly generating ideas
- [Optionally] Creating animations that support your ideas
- [Optionally] If that’s what you want to get better at, Implementing/editing landing pages in Webflow
- And much more!
You will be great in the role if:
- You are fluent in Figma (both design and prototyping mode)
- You have examples of doing this work and projects that impacted conversion that you can speak to
- You are familiar with experimentation and conversion optimization principles / process and tools. You can set hypotheses and argument what you want to make an impact on and how.
- Ideally with 2-3 years of experience working in a creative side / design team or freelancing
- You know the design principles (typography, working with colors, using grids, proportion rules, etc.)
- A great sense for user experience (user-tests, customer journey, personas) and interaction design
HOW WE WORK
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job