We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join the Sunhouse team.
We are Sunhouse, a positively different brand design agency. We believe in people before egos, creativity before wealth, partners before clients and a smile before work.
Our client roster includes some of the biggest global names in FMCG alongside some of the most exciting, up-and-coming challenger brands around.
We are a highly-creative, hands-on team. We love positive, collaborative people who thrive on getting stuck in and working hard.
About the Position
We know that without a star-studded team of highly-talented designers, our Sunhouse would be in the dark. That’s why our biggest commitment is to creating a positively different environment where creativity can truly thrive…
A brilliant senior designer seeks out inspiration and finds it in the most unexpected and unconventional places. Driven by their own personal and professional standards, they are able to produce stunning creative work that hits the brief in a refreshingly original way. With enthusiasm and confidence, they can take the lead whether working on a world famous brand or up-and-coming challenger. Fully aware that collaboration is key, they are open to different perspectives whilst still being able to think and work independently.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- A Stunning Portfolio: Filled with design work that makes you proud and makes our hearts skip a beat.
- Industry Experience: Working with a FMCG packaging-focused brand design agency.
- Leadership Skills: Confident in their approach in providing positive motivation and mentorship to less experienced designers.
- A Collaborative & Curious Spirit: A team player willing to play their part with an unquenchable thirst to learn new things.
- Proactive & Positive Attitude: Able to self-motivate, thrive under pressure, and keep the energy positive in the studio at all times.
Our new Senior Designer will receive all the industry-standard perks they’d expect, as well as actual work-life balance in a world-class studio that’s a stone’s throw away from the shores of Cornwall and the mountains of Wales.
Are you ready for something Positively Different?