The speed read:
This well-respected global communications agency are looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join their friendly and collaborative in-house creative team. Their ethos is simple; they employ the right people to do smart thinking which enables them to deliver tangible results; business benefits & consumer engagement. They pride themselves on being an agency for the networked age, applying contemporary rules of influence to solve complex problems.
The work revolves around an innovative approach to corporate & consumer communications; spanning strategy, brand, engagement, influence, sustainability, CSR and public affairs. You’ll be creating work that will sit alongside that of some of the most respected design agencies out there, for some fantastic global clients.
Day to day, this means you’ll be supporting the Creative Lead on a variety of projects liaising with the various sector teams within the agency, so you will need to be confident, adaptable and highly collaborative.
● A Midweight Designer with 3-5 years’ experience working in a design agency
● Highly creative and motivated
● Able to respond to a communications challenge with strong, engaging and relevant ideas
● A skilled typographer, with a great portfolio that showcases this
● Highly competent in Adobe CS, while also versed in design for web (ideally)
● A confident communicator within the studio and wider organisation
● Pragmatic and able to develop and existing idea
● Very much a team player – the creative team actively support each other
You’ll be joining a modern, grown-up and supportive working culture with great benefits.
Curiosity and ambition
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website