Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency, working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
We’re looking for a keen and capable Project Assistant to join our project management team.
This is a varied role. You’re equally happy assisting the Project Managers, taking notes at client meetings or preparing project schedules. You’re an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- 1 year professional experience, ideally in the creative industries
- this is the perfect position to build a project management career in a creative studio
Your skills and approach
- friendly, ambitious and bright
- organised, with a sharp eye for detail
- accuracy and integrity in all work
- motivated and proactive
- flexible and keen to support the whole team
- excellent communication skills on video calls, Slack, email and phone
- an understanding and appreciation of design is critical
- adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
- assisting the project management team in successful delivery of studio work
- preparing project estimates and timelines
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- reporting to senior members of the team
- helping with the general running of the studio
- Hybrid working, Mac laptop, additional screen
- Career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- Regular reviews: Quarterly performance reviews and weekly one-to-ones
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- Additional 3% employer’s pension contribution over statutory
- Time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- Monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Assistant in the subject and include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 29 July 2022.
Heads up: This position is in our project management team, so whilst you’ll helping bring some exciting projects to life, it’s not a design role.
Salary dependent on experience. Sorry, no agencies