We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Creative Designer to join the Creative team at Spitfire Audio.
Working alongside Creative and Marketing leads you’ll have the opportunity to develop and produce highly creative, high-quality, branding and campaign work across multiple channels – including web, product, UX, e-commerce and social media.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys variety in what you do, and is excited about helping to build a world-class brand, we’d love to speak with you.
- Salary £40k-£45k, depending on experience
- Minimum 2 days based in London, Kings Cross other days home-working
- Full-time role: Monday–Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 / Flexible
- Reporting to the Creative Team Lead
- You’re a strong conceptual thinker and have the imagination and skill set to push our creative work to the next level
- Fully immersed in the world of design
- Excellent attention to detail with a mastery of design, typography, image creation and retouching
- Extensive experience working to creative briefs and the ability to adapt your style and approach to deliver on the needs of a project
- Full of creative energy, able to bring ideas to life with the resilience to constructively work with feedback
- You are self-motivated and driven; able to act on your own initiative
- You can give clear direction and actionable feedback, which empowers your team and collaborators to deliver outstanding work
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of product demands in tandem with the agreed project scope
- Broad knowledge of creative software, tools and techniques
- A solid understanding of Motion FX and animation
- You’re passionate with craftsmanship and care above every last pixel
- You show an active interest in the latest tooling, best practices and design techniques, and how they can support the evolution of the design team
- You understand and are inspired by our brand purpose, always looking to maximise your positive impact on the business in any way you can
- An excellent communicator
- Confident, passionate, positive and talented
PRIMARY TASKS AND OBJECTIVES
- Working closely with Marketing leads to develop campaign concepts from the ground up
- Producing visual design assets for a range of marketing and brand campaigns including advertising, social media posts, video graphics, emails, merchandise and documents
- Hiring and managing external freelancers and production partners, and project managing when required
- Producing creative proposals that clearly communicate the creative direction of your work to a wider team of stakeholders
- Proactively contribute to how our visual language comes together as we scale, helping us ensure that every part of our brand, from product launches to global marketing campaigns to emails, represents the very best of Spitfire Audio
- Contribute to our design community and practices
- Sharing knowledge and insights with Junior members of the design team
- Full Adobe Suite fluency including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and InDesign
- Confident working in Figma
- Previous experience working to brief for clients and brands
- Knowledge of 32 software e.g. Blender, Cinema4D, 3DSMax
As well as joining a wonderful team and friendly company culture you will have access to:
- 23 days annual leave, globally, plus bonus days off between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance and online GP/MD plus dental, optical and 24/7 mental health support
- Pension scheme – investing in your long-term future
- Life assurance and income protection policy
- Gender-blind new child leave policy – six months at full pay, three months at 60% and then three months statutory.
- Free snacks, drinks and beers at HQ. We like to get together
- Social events at amazing venues. Leave your wallet at home.
- Premium fitness app and cycle to work scheme.
- Free access to state-of-the-art music studios
- Free Spitfire Audio product allocation for employees each year, and friends and family discount
- Dog-friendly HQ
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Aspa Founti, with ‘Senior Creative Designer’ in the subject line. Applications close at midnight GMT on Monday 20 June 2022
ABOUT SPITFIRE AUDIO
Spitfire Audio is a music technology company making sample libraries and plugins that are used by composers and music makers around the world. Our products enable anyone with a computer to write using the instruments of the orchestra. Since 2007 we have recorded and released products with the likes of Hans Zimmer, Abbey Road Studio, the BBC Symphony Orchestra and a host of up-and-coming artists. We even run our own record label to showcase emerging talent. By providing a range of free software instruments, we are also helping to break down the barriers to orchestral music-making and inspire a new generation of composers.
Spitfire Audio is an equal opportunity employer and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings. We are committed to ensuring that the terms and conditions of employment of employees and potential employees are equitable and non-discriminatory. This means that job applicants and employees will be treated fairly regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, religion or religious beliefs.