At Cambridge Audio, we want you to hear your music at its very best, as the artist intended, with nothing added and nothing taken away. However you listen, whatever your budget, our goal is simple: to give you the best possible sound wherever you find yourself on your listening journey. It is what we’ve done for over 50 years, and we’re only just getting started.
We achieve our goals by being obsessed with great sound. Our award-winning portfolio spans headphones, through lifestyle audio and into premium hi-fi. Showcasing our world-class products with great content is a key driver for our business, and we’re looking for a passionate creative to take on the role of Junior Content Creator.
The Junior Content Creator will report to our Lead Graphic Designer and will be responsible for the execution of video, photography and graphic design projects.
We are a business that encourages passionate people to develop their careers and push their creativity and progression. To find out more, visit www.cambridgeaudio.com/about-us.
As a Junior Content Creator, you will have responsibility for assisting with the creation of captivating content for use on web, social and in print. This will work in tandem with wider marketing efforts to support sales, event, content, and brand teams to drive growth in online traffic, engagement, and revenue.
The role is open to photographers and videographers with an intermediate knowledge of graphic design principles, and the successful candidate will gain valuable experience working alongside an established external team of creatives.
- Creating unique content for digital socials and website
- Shooting high-quality short videos and photography
- Post editing of videos and photos
- Supporting the Lead Graphic Designer to create and edit assets for ads + website + socials
- Arranging logistics with third parties and assisting with external shoots
- Offering wider support to your teammates on rapid-fire requests with tight timelines
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about music and hi-fi technology.
- A creative thinker with innovative ideas who is passionate about telling stories through inspiring visuals
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro CC, After Effects (or equivalent software such as Final Cut Pro)
- Intermediate level experience with InDesign, and Photoshop
- Eagerness to learn about our products to effectively contribute to our brand
- A keen eye for detail with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
The package on offer, as ever, is dependent on experience and will fall between £23k-28k for the right person.
This role is remote/primarily based at home, but the successful candidate must be able to travel to and in London (at the company’s expense) on a regular basis.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your online portfolio or a social media platform that best showcases any previous work. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.