Zappi is a fast-growing advertising and innovation SaaS platform helping Fortune 500 companies such as PepsiCo, Verizon, SoFi, and McDonald’s pre-test new ideas and creative content before production. From new products, advertising campaigns, product names, logos, packaging or flavours, Zappi allows companies to dispense with bad ideas and improve on the good ones.
We bring together top expertise in applied statistics, data science, visualisation, UX, and engineering, along with the best minds in sales, marketing and customer experience to deliver a platform that allows non-expert users to make high-stakes decisions easily and confidently.
To realize our vision we are constantly in search of people who will bring a different perspective, who will challenge our thinking, create value for our customers and apply themselves passionately to our vision and culture.
Zappi has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic senior graphic designer to join our high performing marketing team and help us push and evolve our brand, our most precious asset! If you have passion, strong creative skills and a great portfolio of work, we want to hear from you.
The person we’re looking for is highly collaborative with a healthy understanding of how smart and creative design decisions can skyrocket a brand. This person has superior design skills, a true team player, with an exciting portfolio that highlights exceptional digital design work to date.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiating design for multiple campaigns, working in partnership with the marketing team as well as other Zappi designers.
- Leading design projects, delivering great creative ideas, exceptional design and craft skills, and smart strategic thinking
- Conceptualising and implementing creative concepts in line with our brand guidelines across different media and formats (landing pages, digital banners, digital content, product marketing collateral, merchandise, product explainer videos…)
- Enhancing and rebranding existing materials, created by other parts of the business and ensuring they are in line with our brand standards
- Regularly partner with other designers, content, and UX pro’s along with marketing, product teams on a variety of initiatives.
- Implement design aesthetic across all touchpoints
- Continue to build the creative culture at Zappi and elevate what makes it uniquely magical!
- Five years of relevant design experience – agency or client side
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign)
- A natural self starter. Thrives when working at pace and under pressure, meeting deadlines with consistently high standards.
- Ambitious and proactive, a genuine team player who enjoys working collaboratively with marketing colleagues as well as key stakeholders across the business
- Understand commercial imperatives of the business and is naturally adept at managing stakeholders and prioritising work.
- Able communicator across all levels in the organisation
- Consistently high standards and confidence to sign off work with a key eye for detail and accuracy
- Proactively seeks feedback and is able to act upon it efficiently
- Knowledge of video editing would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive pay scales benchmarked annually
- Unlimited holidays – we want well rested and motivated teams so encourage people to take plenty of time off. We don’t cap your allowance, but do set a minimum of at least 20 days per year plus national holidays.
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote (unless otherwise specified)
- Thoughtfully designed offices to support both individual work and collaboration without interrupting others
- Generous hardware budget – get what works for you
- Support setting up your home office, if appropriate (chair + desk, etc)
- Wellbeing benefits such as free yoga and access to trained therapists / counselors
- Tailored personal development through training allowances, coaching, mentorship and career frameworks