We are looking for a talented, client facing Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
Perhaps you are a recent marketing graduate or a project administrator with ambition to learn and grow within a dynamic agency, if so we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone to help Magnetic and our clients improve their online presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. Some of these goals include better online presence and impressions, improved lead generation and creating more streamlined marketing and sales processes. In addition, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
Ultimately, you will be a team player, who can co-ordinate projects and contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
Start date: May 2022
We will be monitoring the applications very closely. We expect a high volume of applications for the role and we are unable to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately, we will not be taking you through to the next stage.
Magnetic is a creative design agency providing a wide range of design and communication services. Our headquarters are in London, and we have another branch in Istanbul.
Magnetic is made up of real human beings. We celebrate our diversity every day and really get to know the people that we work with. We build relationships that last beyond the job search.
We see this as an exciting job and you’ll be working in a fun, creative, diverse and energetic team.
Follow us on Instagram @MagneticLondon
Uniqueness makes us Magnetic!
Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience moves us forward every day.
We know that diversity drives our creativity and as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We take part in global and multicultural projects, we want to reflect that inside our walls too.
Have you got what it takes to be part of the Magnetic team?
If yes, tell us why you think you are the right fit for the job. We look forward to getting to know you.
- Act as the point of contact for clients, building strong relationships and addressing queries in an effective and efficient manner
- Supporting the creation of project plans for clients, giving consideration to their specific requirements
- Helping to prepare pitch decks and presentations to convert potential clients
- Supporting the creation of digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Creating a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Supporting web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Support the presenting of social media strategies to clientsReport on web performance metrics
- Analyse the success of digital campaigns
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities, markets and customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in co-ordinating large end to end projects
- Recognised qualification in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong relationship building skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Experience in customer service, account management or new business development
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude, calm under pressure and comfortable with multitasking to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in project management
- Experience of social ad formats
- Experience in planning and executing Facebook/Instagram ads, and remarketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing and ABM (Account Based Marketing) strategies
- Experience with SEO/SEM (ie. Semrush) and CRM software and automation (ie. HubSpot)
- Experience in implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for prospecting and reaching out to new leads
- Qualification in project management
- Experience in sales funnel building
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- Continuous training and development
- Vitality Private Health Insurance