The speed read:
An award-winning agency specialising in brand strategy, design and activation is looking for a Midweight Designer to join their growing team.
You’ll be working in an agency that blends sound strategy and big ideas to build the brand of their clients.
As a Midweight Designer you are looking to use your creative, strategic thinking and love for design detail to generate ambitious and unique ideas that solve business problems. From property to tech, you’ll get a chance to work with variety of clients from start-ups to established companies on their brand strategy to help them standout and build meaningful connections with their audiences.
As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Work closely with Creative Director and design team across client and internal work to help build their reputation
- Lead design work, bring your ideas to the table and present highest standard of work across different stages of projects
- Comfortable wearing many hats and adapting to various budgets and deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated, and looking to learn and offer support to junior colleagues
- Interested in branding and a love for building visual narratives on top of industry trends
- Comfortable with UI having used sketch, figma etc
- Experienced in motion graphics/animation using after effects (valuable but not essential)
- An enthusiastic and strong presenter who enjoys being client facing
- 4+ years experience with a diverse portfolio demonstrating branding experience with strong verbal and visual narrative
- Experience collaborating with small and large clients ranging from corporate, start-up and boutique
Digitally savvy and detail orientated