At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes – is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
Are your a creative storyteller, looking to be part of a fast growing brand , breaking ground in a really exciting space?
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to bring our product and brand stories to life. Working as part of the central brand team, you’ll help articulate to our current and future riders why micro-mobility is important, how it fits into their life, and why Pure products are the best choice for their needs. We’ll rely on your expertise to make sure we stand out within the space. As well as new products, you’ll support copy and messaging for seasonal and tactical campaigns as well as direct communications with our riders through CRM channels. You’ll be obsessed with copy optimisation test and learn in different channels to support business growth.
It’s a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment with bags of opportunity!
We value in person collaboration and so our working pattern is hybrid. This role will be based 3 days in our Bristol HQ and 2 days flexibly.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for defining, owning and amplifying the tone of voice for Pure.
- Lead copy development on NPD projects and current product campaigns from conception to completion. Including but not limited to proposition, claims, feature and benefit stacks, advertising, CRM and press releases.
- Know the target audience inside out, generating copy which grabs their attention and engages them throughout various shopper journeys.
- Work with brand teammates to define and tell the brand story of Pure Electric, who we are and what we stand for.
- Ownership of company blog.
- Work with SEO Manager to produce and optimise website content.
- Work with market teams and global teams to test and learn copy options on live projects and performance media, optimising product proposition by market and channel and feeding learnings into future propositions.
What you’ll bring
- Strong experience in agency or in-house creative copywriting.
- You’ll need to be an expert storyteller, creating compelling narratives in a new and exciting industry,
- You’ll have experience translating technical product jargon into meaningful rider communications, stories and collateral
- Strong understanding and experience of tailoring copy across various media channels and formats, from ads and web pages to long form SEO and help content.
- The ability to stay calm and positive under pressure.
- Self-motivated to get the best possible result; ability to overcome challenges.
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include
- Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.