At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes – is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role:
We’re looking for a strategic Creative Lead to join us to bring our products and services to life for our riders. Working closely with our brand, marketing & engineering teams, you will drive creative communications to get our riders excited about e-mobility and Pure Electric’s innovative products.
This is a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running and work effectively with multiple stakeholders and a range of technologies. We’re based in central Bristol and would be looking for someone to work on a hybrid basis with time in Bristol weekly and time working from home.
- Bring to life creative concepts which answer commercial needs: campaigns, promotions, product launches. Define the proposition, reason to buy and creative approach.
- Work with brand team to lead asset development from conception to execution for all products. Integrated campaigns to include film, social, retail, web and service assets.
- Ensure communications deliver benefits to our defined rider segments.
- Ownership and oversight of briefing external agencies for imagery and film production.
- Work with market teams to ensure successful execution of launch campaigns.
- Own the creative identity of Pure Electric, who we are and what we stand for.
- Ongoing creative optimisation of assets for in-life products. Using performance data to ensure we have the right message in the right market for the right shopper.
- Bring proactive creative ideas to the table for rolling content programmes which align to our brand goals.
- Develop an understanding of our current and future riders in order to develop creative communications which speak to them effectively.
What you will bring:
- Significant experience in agency or in-house creative and design/artworking.
- You’ll need to be an expert storyteller, creating compelling narratives in a new and exciting industry.
- Articulation of the creative approach internally is key – experience influencing stakeholders at all levels is essential.
- Understanding of UX / UI principles and best practice and how to apply creative ideas to suit the specificities of the different channels and journeys.
- Knowledge of media formats and creative best practice by channel.
- You’ll need a keen eye for detail, layouts and typography.
- The ability to stay calm and positive under pressure.
- Self-motivated to get the best possible result; ability to overcome challenges.
Why work at Pure Electric:
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.