We are looking for a talented and experienced Visual Designer to join our small, cross-functional design team. You will be working alongside our existing team of visual designers reporting to the Design Lead and will be responsible for helping to drive the direction of our visual design work for all of our key accounts.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive & diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support both our talent and our clients through open, honest discussions, and clear actions that consider the lived experiences of everyone in our communities. It is important to us that we celebrate everything that makes us different and ensure all voices are included in our practice.
If you have any questions regarding the role, have additional needs or would like to request reasonable adjustments for the interview process, please let us know.
- Lead client and internal workshops in order to capture design requirements and envision ideas and solutions
- Sketch creatively in order to solve complex design and interaction problems
- Creating detailed visual UI design for websites, apps, and platforms working off of concepts or wires created by our UX team
- Producing design systems outlining brand and UI elements with guidelines for future use
- Producing high-fidelity prototypes
- Extending brand identities for the digital space
- Working collaboratively as part of a small design team
- 4+ years previous digital product design experience
- Versatile and creative designer with an eye for detail and the ability to craft designs to a high level finish
- Extensive experience in cross-platform visual UI design and high level visual identity development
- Working knowledge of accessibility guidelines and inclusive design
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, and the Adobe Suite
- Experience in a client-facing role and comfortable with taking direct feedback and iterating on work
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional week off at Christmas
- Flexible working between our Bermondsey studio and your home
- Budget for remote working equipment
- Regular agency events – Design parties, team dinners, away days etc.
- Personal development budget
Finally, we’re looking for people who are friendly, passionate about solving problems through design and will bring their lived experience to work.
Salary of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience.
Sound like your perfect job? Apply with your portfolio in any format that suits you and CV to email@example.com.