Independent and innovative branding and design studio, Bolter, are looking for a project manager/client services hybrid role to join their growing team. Their clients range from food producers to beauty brands, travel and tourism to corporates – covering global well known brands to unique local companies. They are looking for a dynamic individual who is driven by making a big difference in a small team and enjoys working in a highly creative and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the studio’s projects, working closely with the two founders and partners to streamline operations, lead client workstreams and help identify new opportunities. A positive and pro active ‘yes’ person with brilliant problem-solving skills and a keen interest in design and branding is key.
THE ROLE INCLUDES AND IS NOT LIMITED TO;
- Becoming the key point of contact for creatives and clients
- Understanding the client’s requirements and objectives and working closely with them to ensure a project runs smoothly
- Managing internal project distribution and organisation
- Reviewing output before sending to the client to ensure their requirements are satisfied .
- Liaising with production teams – printers and suppliers to obtain samples ensure timely project delivery
- Structuring the studio’s growth by proactively contributing ideas and better practices and processes
- 4 years+ agency relevant experience; within a small-to-mid-sized design agency
- Production management – print, packaging
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills – written/spoken
- Fluency in project management software
- Experience using the Adobe Suite
- Experience with a similar organisation
- An interest in, or some exposure to food and drink branding and brand strategy
- Salary and perks!
- 25 days holiday
- 4.30pm finish on Fridays
- Birthdays off
- The opportunity to agree flexible working hours and some working from home allowances
- 5% commission for the first 6 months’ engagement with any client introduced