Hybrid working (mix of office based and home working)
We are looking for someone with a strong creative vision and the skills to bring that vision to life.
You will work collaboratively with a talented team of graphic designers, motion designers, artworkers and copywriters. As a senior member of the team, you will be required to mentor and lead more junior members as well as lead on projects across digital and print that span brand development, advertising campaigns, strategic communications, marketing, and event material.
Everybody knows it’s the people that make the place, and our culture is all about providing an environment in which people can thrive. We’re friendly and inclusive and understand that recognising each individual’s unique personality and abilities is central to supporting them to unlock their full potential. And our flexible working policy coupled with a great benefits package makes it a truly great place to work.
We also understand that as a med comms agency we not only make a difference by helping medical professionals to improve patient care, we are also actively committed to contributing positively to society through initiatives including managing our environmental impact and supporting causes close to our heart.
With our head office in London – but the possibility of working remotely anywhere in the UK – and an office in Berlin, we offer flexibility to suit your aspirations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a creative problem solver, someone who is looking to make a difference and can generate unique solutions. You will be able to lead brainstorms and conceptualise ideas that excite and inspire our team and clients.
With a real passion for design, you will be comfortable working on a project from brief to completion. You will be required to share your ideas to encourage our team to create the best work possible.
You will be confident, able to take and understand a client brief, present concepts, and sell ideas. You will also be able to respond well to criticism and negative feedback
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working at an agency or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Sketch and PowerPoint a bonus but not necessary
- A breadth of experience with a portfolio full of great work.
- Able to generate conceptual ideas, through to designs and layouts
- Able to develop and refine designs across multichannel marketing materials
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills to facilitate working with the creative team and copywriters
- Brave enough to challenge the brief while adding value and contributing creatively
- A natural leader that can help the team grow without casting a shadow
- Able to create work of the highest standard with excellent attention to detail and good use of typography
- Good self-management skills, able to work on multiple projects and manage client deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Experience of illustration and storyboarding skills is beneficial but not essential.
- Good research skills and ability to spot design trends
At the AS&K Group, scientific excellence is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, and are working towards ambitious carbon targets across the business. We offer a wide-ranging flexible working policy that allows people to visit the office as much or as little as they would like. Ultimately, we all choose to work at the AS&K Group because we want to help improve the lives of our fellow humans and we live this through our company values.
- Wide-ranging flexible working policy
- Annual leave starting from 25 days
- Private medical/dental cover
- Life insurance
- Discretionary annual performance-related bonus
- Independent employee assistance programme
- Memberships for Perkbox, Headspace and MyEva
- Subsidised gym membership
- Volunteering day
- Salary sacrifice schemes for bicycles and electric cars
- Vibrant social calendar
At AS&K, we value diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will enhance our team environment.