We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional project manager, who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Resourceful, proactive and optimistic you will oversee the efficient and smooth running of projects as part of the wider project management team. From brand strategy and visual identity systems, to animations, campaigns, publications and websites, you’ll help ensure that clients are delighted by projects – delivered on time and on budget.
You will be a natural relationship builder, helping to develop our long term client partnerships. You’ll have a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team – but also be able to take responsibility and work independently.
- 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
- Sound commercial approach to ensure projects are profitable
- Wide-ranging experience in brand identity creation and activation
- Ability to build and nurture excellent client relationships
- Management and support of creative teams
Your skill sets
- Excellent communication skills – on email, phone and video calls
- Outstanding attention to detail – with accuracy and integrity in all work, capturing client feedback and accurately sharing it with our team
- Self-starter – keen to drive projects forward, managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery
- Highly organised – able prioritise and delegate workloads effectively
- Project planning – preparing and overseeing detailed project budgets, timelines and specifications
- Professionalism and commitment – at the same level for every project, large or small
- Respect and empathy – friendly and empathetic towards our clients and our team
- Hybrid working
- Career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- Regular reviews: Quarterly performance reviews and weekly one-to-ones
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- Time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- Monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
- Studio lunches, social events and talks (when the situation allows).
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible. You will have an equal voice in the agency and be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm on Friday 3rd June 2022. Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.