We’re looking for a new designer to join our team.
The position requires someone who knows the ins-and-outs of PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides and enjoys pushing the boundaries to deliver best-in-class, on-screen storytelling for the world’s leading film studios and streamers including Netflix, Amazon and Disney+.
The ideal candidate is a confident and dynamic self-starter, likes to learn, a people person, and has the skills to think laterally and conceptually to bring briefs to life through standout visual execution.
Critical to this role is the ability to be a visual problem solver. Our ideal candidate will understand how to dissect content, identify salient elements and hierarchy to create layouts in the most impactful, imaginative and innovative way.
Whether a quick turnaround template, a large-scale trade show event or a high-end bespoke pitch, we require an exceptional level of visual communication and quality of finish that truly captures the spirit, tonality and voice of blockbuster films, global franchises, TV shows and original series.
In addition to strong layout and typography skills, the candidate needs to be able to create supporting visuals including photo-real mock-ups, photo retouching and image manipulation
Experience with creating marketing collateral is vital too, from brochures & sales sheets to HTML invites, event branding and mood boards.
Desired proficiencies and experience
- Upholding brand guidelines and a strong knowledge of design standards
- Ability and passion to create considered layouts that feel more the like the pages of a coffee table book than a traditional presentation
- Enjoy working fluidly between presentation software and Creative Cloud
- An almost compulsive attention to detail from pixel-perfect positioning to spelling and grammar
- Proactively independent and seek solutions to challenges
- Has the aptitude to make well thought-out, autonomous creative decisions
- Strong communication skills with both clients and members of the team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Keeps up to date with creative trends and enjoys sharing with the wider team
- Balance priority projects whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in the entertainment sector is advantageous
- Strong sense of accountability and pride in their work
- A passion for entertainment
Prerequisites of the role
- 3 to 5 years presentation design experience in an agency environment
Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint including thorough knowledge of using themes and master slides, working with charts & graphs and typography, as well as Keynote and Google Slides
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The use of After Effects and understanding of AV / multimedia is desirable
- Apple Mac user and be able to work on a PC
- Expert user of Microsoft Office
- 2:1 or higher bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Branding or Design
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please submit a CV and design portfolio showing recent and relevant work.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.