Our client is a boutique fully-integrated design studio based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for a midweight motion designer to join their small but growing team to work on some exciting projects in the broadcast industry. While the office is based in Hertfordshire, they are open to candidates to work fully remotely.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with a couple of years’ experience under their belt to learn and grow working on a big-name client. This person must have strong knowledge of both AfterEffects and Cinema4D with a motion showreel displaying their skills.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
• Translate design concepts/storyboards to Create High-End Motion Graphic Edits.
• The candidate will support the Lead Motion Designers/Creative Team.
• Responsible for creating/checking multiple outputs for clients.
• Excellent time management on projects.
• Hitting Key Deadlines.
• Strong Design Skills.
• Keeping up to date with new CG trends/Techniques.
• Project quality control and assessment.
• Excellent comms between departments and own team.
• Good use of Cinema 4D. (2-3 Years)
• Good use of After Effects. (2-3 Years)
• Have a Strong eye for detail & composition.
• Be Self-Motivated.
• Can work in a team or solo.
• Have a Good understanding of Lighting, Texturing, Modeling and Rendering.
If this sounds like you please send you CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org