The speed read:
An exciting opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join an internationally famous agency, known for their outstanding design work.
You’ll be joining a small team working with luxury and hospitality brands. It is essential that you have great attention to detail and a love for the true craft of design.
This role will suit a designer that enjoys working closely with an experienced design practitioner and loves the detail of typography, identity creation as well as layout and tactical implementation.
- A great mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Confidence in using motion graphics (using After Effects)
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience designing across print and digital media
- The ability to multitask and priorities projects across all mediums from digital to print design.
- The ability to work independently, is flexible with working hybrid (3 days in the office and 2 days from home, although
Driven by ideas