We are looking for a talented, in-house Junior Graphic Designer to join our team as we embark on our most exciting year yet! Reporting to the Design Lead, they will contribute to live projects across all touch points of the business and will be required to deliver high quality designs and assets that meet the brand’s aesthetic and business needs.
The ideal candidate should have a strong creative flair and experience in working across digital projects, e-commerce, web & social with understanding of responsive design, print and email. Packaging experience, animation and video would be highly desirable.
The Junior Graphic Designer will have a range of responsibilities and accountabilities, including but not limited to:
- Working on projects from brief and concept to final execution with guidance from the Design Lead and the Head of Creative Communication.
- Exploring and presenting new design ideas and concepts in collaboration with the Design Lead.
- Managing multiple projects at once, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Working on quick turnaround pieces, as well as larger complex projects.
- Adapting to to new software and ways of working as required by the business.
- 1-2 years of industry experience, ideally in-house.
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing a passion for design across digital and print.
- Experience in a design role or a relevant design Degree.
- A keen eye for luxury brands and aesthetics.
- Extensive knowledge of industry-standard design programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro for animation and video is desirable.
- Digital experience from conception through to finalised e-commerce assets/banners and social media advertising.
- An exceptional eye for typography and layout skill.
- Strong organisational and communication skills. The ability to work across multiple projects and deadlines.
- Pro-active and motivated.
- Interest in the health and beauty industry.
- Experience with Klaviyo/CRM platforms is highly desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Presentation Skills – the ability to create and present to the internal team
Lumity works flexibly, offering a hybrid of office based and remote working.
Additional benefits include:
- Lumity Life Days: being part of the team means extra time off for wellness, your birthday and Christmas Eve, as well as a generous annual leave allowance.
- Private Medical insurance
- EMI Share Options Scheme
- Product for personal use, as well as a generous Friends & Family Discount
- Stakeholder pension
Please submit your CV, along with cover letter telling us why you’d like to worth with us, to: firstname.lastname@example.org