ABOUT ONER ACTIVE
Oner Active was once a simple dream, a dream to create activewear that helped women worldwide feel extraordinary in every single way. Our mission is to empower all women every step of the way throughout their fitness journey. We want to help our community to feel secure, comfortable and confident whilst training with sleek and simple designs that look amazing on all women! This is just the start of our extraordinary journey, and we need the right people to make our vision happen.
WANT TO BE A PART OF IT?
We have a challenging and exciting opportunity in our London office for a talented graphic designer to join our growing team. This is a newly created role, giving you a chance to make an instant impact and play a significant role in an early stage yet promising start up.
- Create and develop inspiring design ideas that connect back to the brief
- Design for a variety of touch points, ranging from key communications and media channels (social media platforms, email marketing, website) to campaigns, packaging and brand identity
- Extensive work on social media campaigns, so knowledge and a passion for this is essential. Any experience/examples of motion design will be a massive advantage
- Work on print, brand and identity projects from concept & design development to technical information packs and final artwork execution
- Work both independently and closely with others to develop outstanding creative solutions
- Present concepts and ideas to colleagues whilst confidently communicating the design rationale and technical aspects of a project
- 3-5 years in a fast-paced company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in graphic design, communications design, animation, or an equivalent visual degree
- A designer with both creative and technical mindset, that can tackle a diverse set of design challenges
- Ability to tell a compelling story and communicate it via a broad range of digital and print-based outputs
- Strong design and visualisation skills including typography and layout, and a passion for visual design across a breadth of media
- Ability to present work in a clear, confident and engaging way
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), alongside ability to design in more simple formats like PowerPoint
- Experience in video or animation (After Effects) is a big plus
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
- Strong team spirit, can-do attitude, self-motivation, not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done