Life is short, make it count. Liforme is a company with boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business.
We are a dynamic, fast growing (2019 Sunday Times Fast Track 100), privately owned and digitally-native company in the Yoga & wellness sector with sales in over 170 countries Worldwide, and with many exciting things in the pipeline. We are a “Direct 2 PeopleTM”(D2P) business, focused primarily on e-commerce through our website Liforme.com
We reinvented the Yoga mat back in 2008 and have since grown to become a leading brand in the Yoga industry, loved and trusted for our ground-breaking innovations and our commitment to environmental sustainability and using our business to promote social justice in the World. We have a market-leading customer service record and average 4.9* product and service reviews globally – we do not like to do things by halves! We also have an exciting pipeline of new and innovative products which we will deliver in 2022.
Our mission is to support and encourage the practice of Yoga with our original, ground-breaking and truly useful products; to bring the values of Yoga to the Yoga business and beyond; and to unite a global community of people around our common goal to ‘Live For More’ through the products we produce and sell, how we run our business and how we Give Back to the World through it.
Headquartered in central London and now working in a hybrid remote + office structure, we are continuing to grow and strengthen our team with the addition of further like-minded, bright and ambitious people.
— Your role —
As our Midweight Digital Designer, you will join our in-house Design Team and report in parallel to our Head of E-Commerce and our Brand Engagement Manager, as well as directly in some areas to our Founder/CEO.
Working alongside and line-managing our Junior Digital/Graphic Designer, you will be responsible primarily for servicing the commercial and marketing functions of the business with market-leading graphic & visual design assets to deliver against strategic goals. Your role is integral to ensuring the brand messages and design aesthetic are consistent across all touch points. You will deliver on-trend design that reflects the company’s ethics, values & mission in a voice that speaks to our customer demographic.
As a highly organised individual, you will manage the delivery of all required creative assets in accordance with ambitious timelines. You will take an active design role, executing the work yourself, whilst helping to manage and build a team through efficient delegation, guidance and strategic resource planning.
This is a hands on role for a smart, solution-seeking designer who looks at the big picture as well as the details. We are seeking a team player with a positive attitude, who thrives on creative collaboration and efficiency, and who can work in a fast paced, get-the-job-done environment.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone whose values align with ours, and who is willing to go above and beyond to grow our business in pursuit of our company’s mission to be a force for good in the World.
— What you’ll bring —
- An excitement for design and all things creative, naturally!
- Best practices for digital design across web, email and social.
- Confidence in owning projects & taking direction.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative approach.
- Meticulously organised, the ability to meet deadlines, and multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Highly self-motivated and driven attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
— What you’ll have —
Essential key skills:
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Premiere Pro skills
- Working knowledge of Figma (or equivalent).
- Strong organisational, planning & project management skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clear design thinking and problem solving.
- 3+ years consumer brand design experience (mid-level).
- 1+ years of e-commerce experience.
- 1-2+ years’ experience managing at least one junior team member.
- Experience in Shopify or similar e-commerce CMS.
- Basic experience of Klaviyo or similar email marketing software.
- Graphic Design degree or similar.
- After Effects skills, or similar.
- Interest in Yoga and wellbeing, a bonus!
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing e-commerce business.
— What we’ll bring —
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid and flexible working structure – remote and office based.
- Architect-designed office space in Camden.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Monthly fitness/wellness/gym allowance.
An exciting calendar of team social gatherings and events.
- Probably the best people you’ve ever met.
- And more…
We know that diversity in experiences, backgrounds and identities can expand horizons. We’re committed to being an equal opportunities employer – and that starts with our recruitment process. We are simply united by a set of common values and goals: do exceptional work, support and encourage the practice of Yoga, challenge the norm, make the world a better place, treat people right, have a positive impact, give back, and have fun.