Location: London, Hoxton (nearest stations Old Street/Haggerston). Given the nature of this role, fully remote and flexible working options will be considered for the right candidate.
Start Date: As soon as we find the right fit.
Barboni Strategies is a dynamic and rapidly growing communications and digital agency, which designs and executes stand-out strategies on behalf of global corporate clients and their leaders—including a global management consultancy, tech companies, litigation lawyers, and asset management firms.
We bring a campaign mentality to our work. We’re quick, agile, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards for outstanding execution.
We are currently looking for an exceptional midweight graphic designer to work across our varied portfolio of clients.
What we care about:
- Delivering high-quality work, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Building a dynamic team with a diversity of backgrounds.
- Working for clients that have an impact on their countries, sectors, and communities.
- A growth mindset for Barboni Strategies, thinking creatively about driving business development and client delivery.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a graphic design role.
- Proven experience working across various digital and print projects—developing creative, impact-driven, multi-channel content for social media and digital platforms, as well as accurate, print-ready artwork.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, i.e., Aesthetics, typography, layout, spacing, etc.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and agile visual design and type skills.
- Significant experience implementing comprehensive brand guidelines, ensuring a clear visual tone of voice across all content.
You will have experience in:
- Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (highly proficient).
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (proficient).
- Video editing and production (desirable).
You will also:
- Be confident in your ability and experience.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final project delivery.
- Know how to implement rigorous quality assurance practices across multiple projects.
- Thrive in an agency or a similarly fast-paced corporate environment (with numerous tight deadlines) while maintaining creativity.
- Have a positive, proactive mindset and a collaborative, team-player attitude.
- Demonstrate good judgment and the ability to make decisions at pace.
- Be meticulously organized, with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a growth mindset and understand the importance of brilliant graphic design work in supporting business development.
- Be able to bounce back from mistakes and learn from feedback.
- As well as a strong understanding of design and the processes required to do it, you’ll need to be good at problem-solving (you’ll be expected to come up with creative solutions).
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Delivering key graphic assets from concept to completion for a portfolio of private-sector clients across the professional and financial services industries, ensuring that delivery for those clients remains at an exceptionally high standard.
- Constantly staying on top of new graphic design trends and tools.
- Working closely with the Creative Team to implement the new brand identity.
- Working closely with and reporting to the senior designer, COO, and CEO.
You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Up to £35,000 annual salary depending on experience, a performance-based bonus, a commission for new business, and an incentive structure based on the company’s growth.
Barboni Strategies is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We strongly believe that diversity in the workplace is an asset both to our organization and for our ability to deliver for our diverse client base.
How to Apply
Please apply using the form via our website.