Our client is a hugely successful FMCG brand based in a delightful location in SW London! Due to recent growth they are looking for a middleweight designer to join their talented in-house creative team.
This is going to be a super creative and diverse design role. Working into a design manager and supported by your colleagues you’ll be responsible for taking and developing creative ideas from concept through to the final production of artwork. You’ll work across all communications from designing POS and packaging to trade marketing, creative for ATL and digital marketing/emails.
Being part of this in-house team will allow you the freedom to really get under the skin of this exciting brand and we are looking for an ambitious, conceptual designer full of creative energy who enjoys collaborating with multiple teams.
This is a young, fast growing company and the opportunity for a graphic designer to truly shape the brands look and feel across all touch points. You’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity to grow.
What we are looking for:
- At-least three years experience working as a designer for an FMCG brand, ideally food or drink.
- Excellent concepting skills
- A solid knowledge of the printing process and setting up print ready artwork.
- Experience in packaging design
- Experience in digital design, specifically email design.
- Confidence in sharing your work and presenting your ideas to senior team members and stakeholders.
- Experience working with brand guidelines and using these as a tool to develop creative ideas.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment and consistently delivering a high standard of work.
- A positive and pro active approach.
An absolute passion for design and an awareness of trends and creative developments.
If you would like to apply please send us an up to date c.v and portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.