(4 days / week)
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a talented, energetic Studio Manager. Formed in 2017 our ambitious and design-led team have grown our business rapidly over the last 5 years and are now at a size where we require an experienced studio manager with a wide skill set to help us as we move into the next exciting phase of growth.
The Company – Based in Kingston upon Thames, but servicing clients throughout the UK, EMEA & the US Bite IT Marketing is an agency specialising in bringing new and innovative marketing and campaign concepts to the IT channel. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team with a unique culture that many may prefer over that of larger firms. We are very excited to have recently been ‘highly commended’ at the CRN Awards for best channel marketing agency and been finalists in Best Channel Market Agency for the last 4 consecutive years and finalists in the 2021 UK Agency Awards & B2B Agency Awards.
We’re on the lookout for a Studio Manager to work alongside the Design Team, the Managing Director & Heads of Marketing,
About the role
This is a very varied role, giving the successful candidate a chance to inject some real flair alongside some basic office duties. This role will initially be part time, three/four days a week but there is scope for it to develop into a full-time position once the studio is ready.
- Studio management – resourcing and managing the design studio timeline, scheduling jobs, liaising with the design team and heads of marketing
- Curating design briefs
- PA responsibilities to MD
- Project administration
- Create and build strong relationships with internal teams and our clients
- As part of your supporting role, you will be collating, delivering, and sharing key stats and reports on the success of client campaigns
- Experience working in an agency / creative studio environment
- Client liaison on specified accounts building and maintaining strong relationships
- Working with Account Managers / Head of Marketing to create briefs for the design team ensuring all areas are covered by the client brief
- Proof content before briefing design team and proof / test any design work before sending to line manager / client
- Working with Account Managers / Head of Marketing to schedule and plan all design projects into the design team
- Set up quotes and invoicing / managing invoicing on a weekly basis
Whilst most of the role will be within business hours, some flexibility may be required dependent on client need
Skills and Requirements
- Experience as studio manager
- Ability to work intuitively.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and exceptional!
- Emotionally intelligent; able to flex your style depending on who you are talking to.
- A great communicator; fluent in communication in English.
- A keen eye and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
- A proactive approach, with an openness to new ideas.
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude .
- Ability to think through and solve problems. ·
- You will be challenged every day with managing multiple tasks/projects/deadlines all at a fast pace.
This is a fantastic challenge for someone who would like to make a real difference and bring their own ideas to the table to help forge the future of this progressive technology marketing agency.
- Have strong attention to detail, organisational and prioritisation skills with an eagerness to learn and willingness to go the extra mile!
- Be confident in building relationships with all levels of management and be able to demonstrate times when you have worked alongside senior team members before.
- Have some knowledge and understanding of key marketing principles and in particular digital marketing
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.
The admin bits
- 0900 – 1730 but flexibility is a must
- 28 days holiday per year inc. public holidays to start
- A day off on your birthday!
- 12-week probation period
- 4 weeks’ notice period
- Pension plan
- Bonus plan
- Starting salary £32,000 to £38,000 (Pro Rata) depending upon experience
Please send your CV to Vanessa Cardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email outlining why this job is for you. Applications without a covering letter WILL NOT be considered. Check us out at www.biteitmarketing.com