The speed read:
This agency is highly regarded in the field of corporate communications and are creating great story-telling video content for a wide range of clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a Video Producer who can come in, grow and vary their output, take the lead on projects and work in conjunction with their creative and content teams to bring ideas and stories to life.
You’ll be responsible for the creation and development of audio and video from concept input to delivery of files to the client. This means that on any given day you’ll be supporting the client services team to develop production schedules, plan video shoots (booking crew, equipment, and talent) and manage the workflow as well assessing when extra support is needed to meet deadlines. It will be important therefore to maintain and expand a network of freelancers you can rely on. As the projects advance, video editing and post-production will also be a key part of your remit as will managing the video library and archive for the future.
- 4-5 years’ minimum Video Production and client-facing experience ideally within a corporate comms agency setting.
- Effective organisation, multi-tasking, and time-management skills in order to keep on top of the video projects at different stages.
- A creative mind but also be a good communicator, especially when updating stakeholders on progress and managing expectations on timings.
- Full understanding of the importance of managing budgets and work closely with the finance team to keep track of expenses.
- A raft of years of experience utilising a suite of video production software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Audition and others.
- A can-do attitude with ambition to grow the agency’s multimedia offering and video team.
A video-producing-editing-delivering genius with a finger on the pulse on the latest AV trends.