Studio La Plage is a multidisciplinary creative agency working with the world’s best-known brands. We’re a friendly, forward-thinking studio: we work flexibly, collaboratively, and we value work-life balance as much as we – and our clients – value incredible work. Our 30 strong London HQ is growing fast. And we’re on the hunt for extraordinary new talent.
You are a strong, all round designer who enjoys working across a varied client portfolio. You can adapt your skill set when needed, creating everything from beautiful brand executions through to perfectly designed presentations. You’re confident with tight turnaround times and can easily plug into different creative teams to bring their visions to life.
You enjoy working as part of a larger team as well as leading smaller projects independently and you approach every brief with an open mind. Creative thinking is at the heart of your practice, producing work with strong rationale that has strategy and insight at its core. Your attention to detail is second to none and are confident showcasing your work and talking through your concepts with senior members of the team.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies
- Proficient in adobe suite and Microsoft office (PPT is a must)
- Brand identity, visual systems and campaign assets
- Experience in creating ebooks, annual reports and designing long form corporate content into compelling and succinct creative
- Previous experience working in a digital agency environment, with exposure to fairly complex projects within the B2B and B2C sectors
- Excellent grasp of design programmes and tools such as Photoshop, indesign, illustrator and XD
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and keen to continuously develop your skills.
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You can make lightning quick decisions and use your experience to anticipate problems and challenges before they happen.
- You are a champion of award-winning creative, production and technical work.
- You’re one of life’s problem solvers, happy to get stuck into a meaty challenge, always learning on your feet and never scared to try something new.
- You stay cool and calm under pressure.
- 3+ years experience of Integrated design with a strong roster of well known brands and top agency experience
- Flexible hours and schedule, full time or part time available
- London HQ with flexible remote working from home plus NYC and Bordeaux studio access
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- In-house wellness and social programme including access and travel to our soon to launch creative retreat and studio in South of France
- Salary 30-40K depending on experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter ASAP (including ‘Graphic Designer’ in the subject line), telling us why you’d be perfect for Studio La Plage. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.